It is April 8, 2017 and this is CAWcreations Episode 2. This week along with knitting, I talk about concerts, Quantum Night by Robert Sawyer, and PEI Burger love.
I am CAWcreations by Cherylcan on Revelry, and Cherylcan on Instagram and Ravelry.
FOs (Finished Objects starts at 2:26 of the video)
- Mismatched pair of Grand Central Socks by Knitting Expat Designs
- Pair of cotton ankle socks (may knit third as I have extra yarn)
- Tim’s socks (forgot to mention them in the podcast)
WIPs (Works in Progress starts at 6:10 of video)
- Seb’s Socks in
- mycolourwheelhouse yarn Fiery Orange yarn.
- Using 3.25mm (US3) needle (Knitter’s Pride I think).
- In my Maple Moose bag with black hearts on a white background
- Ian’s overalls so modified that I will not attach a pattern.
- Used mycolourwheelhouse Walking After Midnight colour.
- Find Your Fade Shawl
- Ironheart sweater
- by tincanknits in the Heart on My Sleeve pattern book.
- Using 3.5mm (US4) Addi Turbo needle.
CAWcreations Pattern – Gavin’s Blanket (starts at 17:50 of video)
- Made with Knit Picks Dishie yarn. It is a great durable cotton.
- Posted the pattern but need to update to add gauge and number of balls of yarn.
- It has been on my needles for almost 10 years!
Belfast Mini Mills (starts at 19:50 of video)
- Superwash wool and projects I made with it
- Merino thrum mitts
- New mini mill bought from Belfast Mini Mills
- Fleece & Harmony
Book I read (starts at 22:18 of video)
Quantum Night by Robert J. Sawyer – I really liked it. You should read it.
- PEI Burger Love
- The Glasgow Burger at The Mill in New Glasgow
- The Lynchburg-er at The Factory Cookhouse
- Mooona Lisa at Mavor’s
- Join my Ravelry Group and introduce yourself for a chance to win!