2019 Stash or Shelf KAL
- 2 winners announced
- Love all the projects posted.
FOs (Finished Objects)
- Gavin’s Blanket full sized in Knit Picks Dishie Clemintine. Knit with 4.5 mm circular needles.
- 10 stitch blanket in acrylic yarn knit with 5.5 mm circular needle. I made an error at the start so that the design feature on this pattern is a pouch in the middle of the afghan.
- Pinwheel Shrug (pictured above edited pics will follow). Forgot to mention on the podcast but for best pics check out my Etsy Shop.
WIOs (Works in Progress)
- Another 10 stitch blanket in the same acrylic yarn. I used a finished square in the centre of this one.
- Grey Bunny using the Bunny Love pattern by Susan B. Anderson. I have the tail and paws left to do.
- My So Faded sweater using Fleece Artist’s Canada 150 colors.
- Cotton ankle socks in handprinted cotton from the Loop in Halifax.
- How to Stop Time by Matt Haig was a well crafted story, with engaging real characters who make mistakes. I loved the themes and how clues were planted early in the story that where important in the end. It slowed at times but I found that really allowed me to study the characters. A great read.
- Salem’s Lot by Stephen King. I have had trouble getting through the start but the plot is picking up now and I am getting into it.
Happy Mother’s Day to all.
Small chat about my own Mental Health issues as this is also the end of Mental Health Week in Canada.