March 30, 2019 Relaxed CAWcreations Podcast e26 from The Church House, NB
FO (Finished Object)
Dishcloth made with cotton from my stash. I knit it using Knitter’s Pride Cubics dons (double pointed needles).
WIPs (Works in Progress)
- Gavin’s Full Sized Blanket made with 4.5 mm (US 7) needles in Knit Picks Dishie. It is in a blanket bag by The Knitting Bag PEI on Etsy.
- Traveling Socks by Samantha Myhre made using RavensWood Fibre Co. sock blank. Using cubic metal circular needles. Lighthouse progress keeper from Paula at Bayview Fiber Arts. Project lives in my Skulls and Roses bag… I still cannot remember who I got it from.
- Bunny Love by Susan B. Anderson knit using Fleece and Harmony’s yarn.
- Happy Feet sock yarn in fall colours
- Bags from Wild Strands one of the participants, along with CAWcreations, in a Handmade Supports Local Fundraiser for a family of a child who is going through a difficult health issue.
A Different Kind of Life, a novella, by Linda Stewart. She sent it to me to read and I must admit it was a christian romance which is not my usual reading pick. It was a story about Jon Andrews, a university professor from Montreal, who comes to PEI to relax. He meets the neighbors discovers a value in the life they lead. It is a lovely little book that really portrays Island life. You should check it out.