Podcast about knitting and the books I have read.
You can find me on:
- Ravelry: http://www.ravelry.com/people/Cherylcan
- Ravelry Group: http://www.ravelry.com/groups/cawcrea…
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cherylcan/?…
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/cwartman
- Fleece and Harmony sells patterns by CAWcreations and Sand and Sky Creations.
Tea by Honey Pie my friend Bay Woodyard and her husband Gavin North. Check out their site at www.honeypie.ca
FO (Finished Object)
Box of Socks progress not going well. I have three pair finished.
HOs (Half Finished Objects)
Basic worsted socks CAWcreations pattern (in press) using Fleece and Harmony Signature yarn in Lighthouse and Natural.
WIPs (Works In Progress)
Don’t forget to participate in the “I like your sweater” KAL. The deadline is October 20th and there is only 1 FO so far.
Shawl for Shawl Swap at Knit East using Bayview Fiber Arts Cleopatra in the Snow, Pansy, and Rejoice. I will tell you more in 30 days.
Barista Socks in Diamond Select Footsie yarn. I used the ribbing from the Knitters Mitts. It looked amazing.
My project bags:
- Jellyfish bag from Creations by Uli on Etsy.
- Hiya Hiya bag broke but I think I can fix it.
Helix socks as a homage to the Stashbusting Helix Hat by Jessica Rose. Used Fleece and Harmony Signature yarn in Take the Ferry, Lupine, and Lilac. I made a mistake on the first sock, but figured it out on the second sock. I show the difference which explains why you do not need to wrap yarn when using the Helix pattern.
Stitch Markers to go in Sock kits.
Dark Matter by Crouch. A dark science fiction story. The characters are engaging pulling you into the story quickly. I love how the science is explained well without making the reader feel lectured to. The plot moves fast and the story is so good. Read it to see if you agree.