- Ironheart by Tin Can Knits from Heart on My Sleeve Collection done in Knit Picks Gloss DK using Addi Turbo interchangeable needles size 3.75mm. Kept in my Annie Purl bag. It is very well made. If I had to say anything the handle is slightly short but that is being extremely picky. If you want to buy her bags, then go watch Two Tangled Skeins podcast, they have a coupon code for Annie Purl – 15% off until the end of 2017.
- 3:18 Victoria’s afghan for graduation Quick-Knit Throw by Lion Brand Yarn. She chose Premier Yarns Sweet Roll in Frosty Swirl, Ice Pop, Raspberry Swirl, and Grape Swirl.
- 6:29 Fleece & Harmony colours for their Lot 57 yarn used in the Day at the Beach Blanket Shawl, in press. I keep it in my elephant bag from Knitters’ Nook.
- 8:09 Knitted Knocker using 2.0 mm Brittany needles. I love these needles as they have a smooth finish and do not splinter. My Addi bamboo interchangeablesSome technical issues at the end so you just get audio and a few pictures. My camera kept turning off after it recorded only a minute. The first time I continued for 15 minutes before I notices. I am persistent and finished despite these issues. Enjoy the pictures from our night at a cottage in Howe Bay, PEI. It is close to the Inn at Bay Fortune where Chef Michael Smith lives and works.
9:00 Book “Friday Night Knitting Club” by Kate Jacobs. I loved Georgia because I have so much in common with her, but I love Cat for the growth she shows throughout the book. Let’s be real. I like all the characters. They remind me of our crew of knitters that go to Beanz on Sundays.
9:58 “I like your sweater” KAL
I am planing to finish at least one sweater before a trip I’m taking in the fall, and I’m going to need all the help/encouragement/motivation I can get. This will be a nice long KAL (Knit ALong) so you can take your time with it, or you can pump out as many sweaters as your hands will allow! Either way, we’ll be warm when we wrap things up in October.
- knit or crochet an adult sweater (all finishing work must also be complete) sometime between April 20 2017 and midnight on October 20 2017
- WIPs (works started before April 20, 2017) are allowed,
- Must be a member of the CAWcreations Ravelry group to be eligible for prizes.
- Multiple entries welcome, but remember use a separate post for each entry.
- Entries posted in this thread will be assigned a number and random number generator will be used to choose the winnerPrizes will be announced at a later date.
10:11 what’s been going on with me. Trip to Halifax, NS to see Once at Neptune Theatre and to visit with friends. Mother’s Day fun.